The Canadian Condominium Institute is an independent, non-profit organization formed in 1982.
The Canadian Condominium Institute is the Voice of Condominium in Canada. It is a national, independent, non-profit organization dealing exclusively with condominium issues. Formed in 1982, CCI represents all participants in the condominium community. Interested groups are encouraged to work together toward one common goal — creating a successful and viable condominium community.
- Is the only national association to serve as a clearing house and research centre on condominium issues and activities across the country.
- Assists its members through education, information dissemination, publications, workshops, conferences and technical assistance.
- Encourages and provides objective research or practitioners and government agencies regarding all aspects of condominium operations.
- Lobbies provincial and federal governments for improvements to legislation.
- Advocates for higher standards in all services to the condominium client.