The Canadian Condominium Institute is an independent, non-profit organization formed in 1982.
The Canadian Condominium Institute is the Voice of Condominium in Canada. It is a national, independent, non-profit organization dealing exclusively with condominium issues. Formed in 1982, CCI represents all participants in the condominium community. Interested groups are encouraged to work together toward one common goal — creating a successful and viable condominium community.
- Is the only national association to serve as a clearing house and research centre on condominium issues and activities across the country.
- Assists its members through education, information dissemination, publications, workshops, conferences and technical assistance.
- Encourages and provides objective research or practitioners and government agencies regarding all aspects of condominium operations.
- Lobbies provincial and federal governments for improvements to legislation.
- Advocates for higher standards in all services to the condominium client.
“The Canadian Condominium Institute leads the condominium industry by providing education, information, awareness and access to expertise by and for our members.”