2023 Spring National Leaders' Forum:
Canadian Condominium Institute- National (CCI-N) is pleased to announce that registration is now open for the 2023 Spring National Leaders’ Forum and One-Day Conference being held at the Alt Hotel in Saskatoon, SK.
The theme of this year’s NLF and One-Day Conference is “Bridging the Future” and will run Wednesday, May 31 – Saturday, June 3,2023 with Saturday, June 3, 2023 being the One Day Conference.
This is your opportunity to connect with other individuals from across the country that are involved in the Condominium industry.
Join us for four memorable days of:
- Discussions and presentations of current issues facing the condominium community led by industry experts,
- Networking with CCI members and condominium stakeholders from across Canada,
- Fun-filled social events include the Wednesday night ‘Meet and Greet’, Thursday night river boat cruise, and Friday night dinner, sleigh ride (covered wagon) and cider tasting!
Click here for the program highlights.
Traveling to Saskatoon:
Planes: Saskatoon has an international airport. For up-to-date flight information, check out the Skyxe website.
- Air Canada offers direct flights from Toronto and Vancouver.
- WestJet offers direct flights from Vancouver, Calgary, Edmonton, Winnipeg, and Toronto.
Hotel in Saskatoon:
The Alt Saskatoon Hotel is located on 480 2nd Avenue South, Saskatoon, SK.
- The Alt Hotel Saskatoon is a full service, boutique hotel in downtown Saskatoon that's nestled on the South Saskatchewan Riverbank.
- A special room rate of $139 plus applicable taxes per night is available for those attending the CCI National Leaders’ Forum.
- Group rate will be available to book until April 30th, 2023.
- All room reservations will require a credit card to guarantee the reservation.
- If a member of the group does not check in and has not cancelled his/her reservation by 4:00pm on date of arrival, the individual will be charged for the first night.
- Click Hotel Website or call directly the hotel (1-639-398-0250), mentioning the Group Name / Block ID: CANADIAN CONDOMINIUM INSTITUTE #9607334
- NOTE: For those wishing to extend their stay in Saskatoon a few days before or after the NLF days, please contact the hotel front desk and mention that you are wanting to book under Canadian Condominium Institute. The block code is 2305CANADI and Block ID #9607334.
For those who will receive reimbursement from Canadian Condominium Institute National, there is an expense form available on the virtual Boardroom.
Friendly reminder to National Executive, Council, and Committee Chairs, please ensure that you complete and submit your forms as timely as possible. Preferably within # days of the NLF.
Below are a few helpful hints on what to pack for each social event.
- Wednesday’s Meet & Greet: Casual Wear
- Thursday’s River Boat Cruise: Resort Casual (bring a jacket in case it gets cool)
- Friday’s Dinner, Sleigh Ride and Cider Tasting at the Glen: Resort Casual
Great people know great people, so please encourage your friends and colleagues in the condominium community to join us.
See you all soon in Saskatoon!
Canadian Condominium Institute - National